Third Party Sites
This Site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These other sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Adams Capital, and you hereby acknowledge that Adams Capital does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such other sites. Inclusion of any such link on this Site does not imply endorsement of the site, or any other aspect of the information located on such sites by Adams Capital, nor does it imply any association with its operators. Therefore, your linking to any other site’s pages or any other sites is at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that the trademark(s) listed below are and shall remain the property of Adams Capital. All other trademarks, servicemarks, logos, and company names (each a “Mark”) used in this Site are the property of Adams Capital, or third parties, and shall remain the property of Adams Capital and such third parties. Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Adams Capital or such third party that may own the Mark displayed on the Site.
Your use of any Mark displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any Content, materials or design elements on this Site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Adams Capital.
The following are trademarks of Adams Capital:
ADAMS CAPITAL, INC
MAXIMIZING VALUE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE
User’s Grant of Limited License
If you submit any content to this Site for use or consideration by Adams Capital, you:
- grant Adams Capital the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote such content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and
- warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Adams Capital will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or violate any law.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Adams Capital’s Copyright Agent identified below. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, your notice must include the following information to be effective:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Adams Capital’s Copyright Agent:
Attn: Marketing Department
Adams Capital, Inc.
600 Galleria Parkway Suite 1850
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Disclaimer of Warranties
All content is provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or noninfringement. Adams Capital, Inc. and its respective affiliates do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Adams Capital, Inc. and its respective affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Adams Capital, Inc. or its respective affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Adams Capital, Inc.’s and its respective affiliate’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
By using this Site you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Adams Capital, Inc. their respective affiliates, managing directors, principals, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from: (a) any content posted by you to the Site; or (b) any use or misuse of this Site by you. Adams Capital reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Adams Capital in asserting any available defenses.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Adams Capital makes no representation that Content or materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing such Content or materials from or distributing such Content or materials to territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Choice of Law and Forum
Severability and Integration
Adams Capital reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this Site, with or without notice.